Let the sacred cow be milked ...
- Spencer Reece
- Marvin Bell (with hippie photo)
- Thomas Brush (lost poet)
- David Allen Evans
- Louise GlÃ¼ck (used to be hot)
- Mary Shumway (lost poet)
- Leon Stokesbury (lost poet)
- Mark Strand (pimp)
- Geoffrey G. O'Brien
- Sam Cornish (lost poet)
- David Smith (stick in butt)
- Elton Glaser (lost poet)
- Samuel Menashe
- Peter Cooley (intense little dude)
- Heidi Lynn Staples
- Ron Ikan (lost poet)
- Todd Swift
- Erica Jong
- Gary Sange (can't satisfy his urn)
- Donald Revell
- Albert Goldbarth
- Brenda Hillman
- J.D. Whitney (lost poet)
- Maxine Hong Kingston
- Dana Gioia (loves Lynn Cheney)
- Joshua Clover
- Worst Anthology Ever?
- Use the Snark, Bald
- Where Are They Now? Lost Poets of the 70s: Smoking...
- Geoffrey G. O'Brien: "speaks softly and gets hit w...
- The Philosophy of Poetry Snark, Part I: First Book...
- Mark Strand: Poetry's Pimp
- Piling It On Adam Hardin
- New York Times Hit Piece on Jorie Graham = Lame Sn...
- Where Are They Now? Lost Poets of the 70s: "Stoked...
- from the desk of Agent Trochee
How many times have you lied about a poem?
- Robert Frost's Blog
- Henry Dagger's Adventures at Sea
- R. C. Bald's Hong Kong Journals
- The Iowa Writers' Workshop is Totally Corrupt
- Porky's Garden of Eloquence
Thursday, May 26, 2005