Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hiatus

update: MWB reminds me that I've promised to reveal the name of the anthology for the Lost Poets of the 70s. I will keep that promise in the next day or two, when I return to my apartment and my books.

I'm going on a temporary hiatus to catch up with work and take care of some personal business. I'm not sure what our other posters are up to (we live in different cities), but they're welcome to post and indeed I hope they keep things going. I may check back in from time to time, and if anything really snarkworthy comes my way, I'll be on it. Meanwhile, if anyone cares to, you can use this as an open thread to say whatever you want. Viva Poetry Snark!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving without telling us what the book was you were getting those 70's poets from?

I've been anxiously awaiting to find out the title of the book so I can make it my own.

You're a big poopy-head!

6:59 AM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Snark said...

OK, I'll tell... hang tight...

3:10 PM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home